Friday, July 31, 2009

NINE MONTHS OLD!

I know it has been way too long since I have had a chance to update this blog - Sorry! Madelyn will be nine months old on Monday!! She is growing up so fast!! Madelyn has two teeth on the bottom that have come in, which was not fun. Now that they are in and not causing her pain though, they are adorable. As her hair has continued to grow (it never fell out like many babies) it has become very curly. Much to my dismay, I think the curls are permanent. Enough talking - I'm just going to post a few recent photos!

Madelyn's First 4th Of July:



Madelyn being a big girl by riding in the shopping cart:


Madelyn's goofy three ponytail hair style:

1 comment:

April said...

Yeah! You posted. You need to keep posting. Or else send me pictures and updates to post for you...See you tomorrow.