Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First Snow!

Today John had to work and April is still out of town, so Madelyn had to come with me to work. Luckily, today was a teacher work day, which means we didn't have students. Teachers are supposed to use today and tomorrow to complete first semester grades and plan for the beginning of second semester. The weather man was calling for snow, but in MD that usually ends up meaning that it'll be really cold - no snow. When I bundled Madelyn up this morning and arrived to school at 7ish, it was just flurries. By the time we left my school around 10:30, it was real snow. Her first real snow! I took a few pictures.

Here is her adorable pink stroller in the snow... you can barely see her little head because she is so bundled up in her BundleMe fleece pouc:
Since you can't really see her little face in the picture above, I did a close-up shot before I got her into the warm car:


No comments: