Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pink Overload? NO SUCH THING!

It seems that after my last post (with the pictures of Madelyn during her first snow) I began getting comments about how the pictures were overloaded with pink. Even though one of the people making the comment was none other than Madelyn's own daddy... I have to totally disagree, people! There is simply no such thing as pink overload. I am here to say, "bit your tongues, all you pink-haters!" I think my baby girl looks adorable decked out in her pink dress in her pink BundleMe in her pink stroller with her cute pink hat!!!!! :-)


...okay, so perhaps I'm fighting a losing battle... but maybe Vicky and Ben will back me up??

3 comments:

Lucy Miner said...

There is no such thing as pink overload! I've got your back! P.S- She is adorable!

Princessvicky said...

PINK IS FOR PRINCESSES !!!!

April said...

It is a well-known fact that I am a pink-hater. But some outfits are very cute in pink. The stroller is a different story.