skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Vukmanic Family - According To Chelley
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
This video isn't very exciting because she is just sleeping in her swing... but she's so darn cute! I don't post many videos, so I thought I'd put this one up:
1 comment:
April
said...
Check out my blog. I am passing the Lemonade Award on to you.
January 26, 2009 at 1:23 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Blogs
The Croissant Family
ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
11 years ago
Piper's Palace
First Trip to the Dentist
16 years ago
thedurnerfamily
New Refrigerator
17 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(5)
Pink Overload? NO SUCH THING!
First Snow!
This video isn't very exciting because she is just...
The truth
Trip To The Mall
►
2008
(16)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
About Me
Vukmanics
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Check out my blog. I am passing the Lemonade Award on to you.
Post a Comment