Friday, December 19, 2008

Less Than A Week!

I called my mom the other day and told her that I blame her entirely for the fact that I am wrapping-challenged when it comes to presents. In recent years, I have given up on trying to wrap presents and most family members received their gifts in plastic bags displaying the name of the store that the present came from - Or, if I felt like shaking things up a bit, I might even switch the bags on gifts to try to confuse people. For instance, the book would go into the Victoria's Secret bag and the cute Christmas thong would go in the Barnes & Noble bag... yep, didn't see it coming... Anyway, I feel that it is probably a mother's job to make sure her daughters know how to properly wrap a present. April is pretty good at it, so why am I so bad? Below is a perfect example of what happenes when you do not accurately measure the amount of wrapping paper needed, and then end up running out of paper before the present is entirely covered:




Whatever - John will love his present, even if it is wrapped in two different wrapping papers. Maybe I could pretend like I did it on purpose and was being creative? ...he'd never buy it.








So on to the adorable part of this blog entry: Madelyn is getting all set for Christmas! She has a bunch of cute Christmas clothes (thank you, cousins Ryder & Zak) I know this pictures are a bit dark, but here is the cutest little girl ever in one of her Christmas onsies ("#1 On Santa's List"):











No comments: