It is 11:30am... I am so tired that my eyes are burning. I'm pretty sure that I fell asleep sitting up in this chair feeding Madelyn at one point last night/this morning. John worked noon-midnight yesterday and didn't get home until 1:20am because they had so many tags to put up throughtout the store. He had to be at work this morning at 7:45am, so I have been doing everything for Madelyn since Friday night. Even when I do make myself lay down to try to sleep, I only get one or two hours at a time, which is rough on me. I would do better with five hours straight than an hour here and there. I need to shower, I need to eat, I need to sleep... I feel like a zombie.
On a positive note though, I put a pretty Christmas background on my blog... and it's pink.
ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment